New online course! Take Control of Your Meetings Using Robert's Rules
Out-of-control meetings increase your liability risk and waste time, effort and money. This self-paced course will equip you to run controlled, fair and democratic meetings.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how to conduct meetings as a “benevolent dictator.”
- State the correct action when fundamental guidelines are broken.
- Process the motions Point of Order and Appeal.
- Label and respond to five inappropriate remarks.
- Assert the authority of the group when the chair is out of line.
The course consists of 16 short video lectures averaging 6 minutes each. They are easy-to-digest little bites that you can watch on your phone or computer at a time that suits your schedule. Total time is less than 2 hours. You will also receive 35 reference PDFs.